I recently created a new digital product, “Boho Watercolor Invite Set”, I love watercolor backgrounds and love creating products that inspire people.
I’m especially super into wedding invitations right now and have been wanting to branch out and create watercolor backgrounds for invites. Another designer friend of mine had asked if I ever thought about creating watercolor backgrounds for invitations, so I did a little bit of digging and research and came up with this really fun set!
This digital product is perfect for anyone designing invitations for a wedding! Whether you want to save money on wedding costs and do it yourself, this is a great set to get started on designing your very own invitations. Though this comes in an editable Photoshop psd file, some basic knowledge of Photoshop is needed.
Wedding Invitations dictate the style and tone of the wedding so make sure the design you choose for your wedding will reflect the experience you want to give your guests. With that said, I originally intended this design to be for a summer or fall boho wedding outdoors. But I think this can also translate very well for a beach wedding theme or a destination wedding theme.
These templates come with layered elements that you can swap out images and add your own to make it more custom.
PSD files editable in Adobe Photoshop CC
Set includes 8 Templates:
- 5×7 +0.25 bleed Wedding Invitation (Front Only)
- 4×6 +0.25 bleed Save the date, postcard landscape orientation w/image insert (front only)
- 5.25×3.75 +0.25 bleed RSVP Card
- 5.5×3.75 +0.25 bleed Place card
- 5.5×4.25 +0.25 bleed Details card
- 4×9 +0.25 bleed Dinner Menu
- 3.75×5.25 +0.25 bleed Table Number
- 3.5×2.25 +0.25 bleed Thank You Card
This digital product is available to purchase on my Creative Market Shop:
I really love visiting the www.dafont.com website, it’s a great resource site for free fonts for personal use. You can check out their collection of fonts and download them onto your computer and install them.
Free Fonts with this set:
- Shorelines Script, grab them here:https://www.dafont.com/shorelines-script.font
- Typography Times Serif Font, grab it here: https://www.dafont.com/typography-times.font
Serif Font pictured above not free: Or you could substitute Typography Times
- Mrs Eaves, available on TypeKit: https://typekit.com/fonts/mrs-eaves
Package is customizable if you need help, I can be available for hourly design consultation. Please send me an email firstname.lastname@example.org